Do you daydream of hitting the slopes with no crowds and making first turns on a groomed trail? Do you crave more adventure in your life? Maybe you’re looking for a place to find solitude to escape the outside world? Are you planning a backcountry trip and looking for a place to get in shape and get comfortable with your gear? Or maybe you’re just looking for a new way to exercise that’s not going to a stuffy gym that’s overcrowded with people judging what you’re doing?
Buck Hills UpHill Access combines the best of the outdoor experience with the opportunity to separate yourself from the rest of society. Come join us for an uphill tour. Standing atop overlooking a beautiful sunrise over Crystal Lake, having wondered for years what it would be like to make first turns. Adjust your goggles and drop into pure bliss.
If that sounds like you, grab your gear and join us March 18th to kick off Buck Hill Uphill Access program.
Sign Up HERE!
Buck Hill Uphill Access Details
Date: Friday, March 18th
Time: 6:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Skill Level: Intermediate – Advanced
6:00 – 6:30 AM Check In | Main Chalet
6:30 AM Tour Departure
6:30 – 7:10 AM Run #1 | Warner’s Way
7:10 – 7:50 AM Run #2 | Crossroads
7:50 – 8:30 AM Run #3 | Milk Run
Sign Up HERE!
Purchase an Early Bird Ticket (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM) add-on for only $5 during the online checkout process of Uphill Access.
Join us for breakfast afterward at BUCK ’54 BAR & GRILL starting at 9:00 AM!
- Online registration must be complete prior to arrival
- All guests must check in at the main chalet prior to tour departure
- Uphill Access does not provide lift access
- A Buck Hill rep will lead group through first tour route
- Tour routes must remain within 15’ of south fenceline of Railyard trail
- AT Skis, Splitboards, Snowshoes, and Boot Packing allowed
- If time allows an additional tour and run down Milk Run will be permitted
- Headlamps suggested
- No Dogs
- Guests are warned that snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment, snow grooming, and other equipment may be encountered at any time on Buck Hill and you are responsible to stay clear of such equipment
- All guest must be off hill by 8:30 AM
We look forward to building an Uphill Access community at Buck Hill. More great things to come as the community evolves. Thanks for being awesome.