One Hill of a Good Time!
Join us for the 2019 Buck Concert Series! This year we've pulled even more strings to bring your favorite bands to play right on iconic Buck Hill! Below is our list of guest bands and more information about tickets, timing and event details.
CONCERT AREA GATE HOURS
Early Entry: Gates open at 3PM, pre-purchased tickets only
General Admission: Gates open at 4pm
VIP: Gates open at 3PM
Will Call – Guest list at main gate.
Tickets can be pre-purchased online or on site.
All Ages Show – Under 16 /without ID must be accompanied by an adult.
Rain or Shine Event
We do not issue refunds for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather. In the event of inclement weather, the show may be interrupted, and resume again as weather permits.
PARKING & SHUTTLE BUSES
On-site parking available on site – CASH ONLY the day the event. Buck Hill will have a drop off area for shuttles, limos, buses, and taxis. Special needs accessible parking will be available. Tailgating is NOT allowed in any parking lot, no drinking allowed on shuttle buses.
Shuttle Buses Schedule and Location will be posted online. Please check back on July 1st for the locations and times.
CONCERT AREA, GATES, LAWN CHAIR SEATING
Your online or paper ticket is exchanged for a wristband when you arrive, which allows you General Admission Area or VIP area access and validates you are over 21. Please have an I.D. ready when entering. No bottles, cans, coolers, video cameras, beverages of any kind, or
umbrellas may be brought into the concert area. You will be asked to open bags for inspection.
The Buck Concert Series has open festival seating, General Admission ticket holders can roam the entire concert area up to the front of the stage. There will be an air conditioned room to cool off in the Event Center, Food Trucks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
open to everyone. General Admission ticket holders may not enter the VIP area or the VIP Bar Area during the show. VIP AREA and Black Diamond Bar & Restaurant will be open to the general public immediately after the show.
LAWN CHAIR AND BLANKET SEATING
You may bring lawn chairs and lawn chairs are recommended over blankets. Seating is daily first-come-first-served basis (get into the concert area early to pick your favorite spot and purchase an Early Bird ticket for early access). All general admission fans can stroll through the lawn chair seating area even if they do not have a chair and are able to sit on the hillside where there are no chairs.
The Buck Concert Series has a VIP area that will be accessed by entering through the main gate and receiving a VIP wrist band. The VIP area is in the Black Diamond Restaurant, part of the Black Diamond deck and a private patio area adjacent to the stage. VIP ticket holders can roam the entire concert area up to the front of the stage. There will be Food Trucks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages open to everyone. General Admission ticket
holders may not enter the VIP area or the VIP Bar Area.
Benefits of VIP
- The VIP Patio
- VIP access to the Black Diamond and part of the Black Diamond deck (air conditioning)
- Piped in Music from Main Stage
- Indoor restrooms
- Chances for people who would like Meet & Greets with the bands when available
- Full Bar w/ outside service in VIP Area
- Black Diamond Full Menu access
- Admittance into the general admission concert area
- Early entrance to Event
- Limited number of tickets available (250/night)
SPECIAL NEEDS ACCESSIBILITY
Support is available at ticket redemption area. Please ask for assistance.
Parking is available, Cash only day of show will be required to park in the main Buck Hill lot. Handicap accessible shuttle buses will be available from out lots.
GOING THROUGH THE GATES AND SEATING
If you or an escort need assistance, security persons and gate personnel are on-hand to help you. A seating area will be available.
1. Pets are not allowed.
2. Outside Food, beverages, and coolers are not allowed. There will be a bag check upon
entrance, and an identification verification process via wristband to purchase alcohol. FOOD, NON-ALCOHOLIC and ALCOHOL BEVERAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
AT THE SHOW!
3. Umbrellas are not allowed.
4. Professional photography, video and/or audio equipment is not allowed in the concert area without written approval and the appropriate credentials. This includes any video cameras, DSLR cameras and/or cameras with a large lens.
5. Tailgating is not allowed in any parking lots.
6. No alcohol on any shuttles.
7. No one under the age of 16 allowed in without adult supervision. All attendees will need to show photo identification to receive a wristband upon entry.
8. Buck Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury, theft, loss or damage to personal property.
9. Persons engaging in violent, obscene or unruly behavior will be immediately removed, as well as wristband from the concert and parking lot sites and may be subject to arrest.
10. No seat markers like flags, balloons or similar that may obstruct the view of the guests.
11. No guns allowed on property with or without a permit.
12. Buck Concert Series is not designed for young children to attend. Parents are discouraged from bringing your children to this event.
13. No refunds, rain or shine event. Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather. In the event of inclement weather, the show may be interrupted, and resume again as weather permits. Show will not be rescheduled.
14. Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased day of the concert at the gate.
15. There will be no re-admittance after entry.
16. Nonsmoking event, including e-cigarettes.
17. No security “like” shirts.
MAY I HAVE A PRIVATE PARTY OR MY BUSINESS DISPLAY AREA AT THE BUCK CONCERT SERIES?
Yes. Buck Hill will have space available for tents and for vendors to use to sell or display products under the sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorships are available. Please contact us at 952.435.7174 for more information.
PRESS AND MEDIA
All regional and national media requests need to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.