BUCK HILL DISC GOLF
BUCK HILL DISC GOLF WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEASON ON NOVEMBER 1ST, 2023.
Welcome to Minnesota’s newest 18 hole disc golf course, Buck Hill Disc Golf! You’re going to love the challenging holes, diverse terrain, and elevation gains throughout Buck Hill’s expansive private 80 acres. With scenic overlooks from the metro’s highest elevation point you’ll get amazing views of the Minneapolis skyline and the crystal clear waters of Crystal Lake. If you’re looking for a fun and challenging course, Buck Hill Disc Golf is where it’s at.
Designed in collaboration with Prodigy Disc Golf Course Design and lead designer Cale Leiviska the course is nothing short of amazing. With Cale’s experience with large scale projects, his time as a PDGA Pro, and his unique creative process it was a perfect match for Buck Hill. It’s been a dream to utilize the resort to better serve the community with a disc golf course and now those dreams have become a reality.
Teeing off at the base of the Buck Hill village the course winds its way through the north side of the property and gradually tic-tacs its way across, up, and down through trails, woods, and east facing open sloped fields. The PDGA approved Prodigy targets and Neveplast tee boxes are ideal features that set the standard of the 18 hole course.
To top it off, the onsite full service restaurant, Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill, provides delicious food and crispy taps from breweries near and far. It’s a perfect place to meet with friends before your first hole, at the break, and after a full 18.
Get outside yourself and get active on an incredible course in the south metro - it’s a quick drive from the heart of Minneapolis and St. Paul. We can’t wait to have you play rounds at Buck Hill Disc Golf.
DISC GOLF HOURS
MONDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
TUESDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
WEDNESDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
THURSDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
FRIDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
SATURDAY | 7:00 A.M. - DUSK
Get a single use Disc Golf Day Pass with unlimited access to the Buck Hill Disc Gold course from 7:00 a.m. until dusk six days a week (until 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays).
Get unlimited access all spring, summer, and fall to Buck Hill Disc Golf with a Disc Golf Season Pass!
You'll have daily unlimited access and as a bonus benefit you'll receive 10% off your tab at Buck '54 Bar & Grill for the duration of the season!
First round played by Kody Dankers with a score of 56 (par) on 7/8/2022!
First course Hole-in-One by Justin Small on hole #3 on 7/8/2022!
DISC GOLF SEASON PASS DETAILS:
- Pricing: $6/day or $45/season pass. A daily pass or season pass are required to utilize the course.
- Guests can purchase online and should check in with staff at Buck 54 prior to starting the round. If guests are playing the course outside of Buck ‘54 restaurant operating hours, they should keep their purchase on hand while playing the course.
- Guests may be approached by Buck Hill outdoor operations team member and show proof of purchase.
- If the guest chooses to purchase onsite, Buck 54 staff can assist with their purchase.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- For guests that have purchased season passes, passes can be picked up at Buck ’54 Bar and Grill. Season pass holders should check in with restaurant staff prior to playing a round.
- Restaurant staff will be required to check proof of ID to confirm the guest using the pass is indeed the guest playing the round.
BUCK '54 BAR & GRILL
After your round, dine in the crispy AC, or on the spacious outdoor dining deck, and aprés at Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill! Indulge in our mouthwatering classic American cuisine, crafted with the utmost care and featuring a delightful array of flavors. But that's not all - beer enthusiasts will rejoice at our ever-changing selection of rotating taps, showcasing a diverse range of delicious brews. Buck '54 Bar & Grill is the perfect spot to unwind, relish good food, and toast to a memorable day at Buck Hill Disc Golf.
BUCK HILL DISC GOLF COURSE MAP
- Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
- Tee Type: Gravel/Neveplast
- Elevation: 646ft
- Foliage: Scattered
- Cart Friendly: Not at all
- Course Length: 6,064ft
- Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300-400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 7
- Course Designer: Cale Leiviska
- All professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Respect fellow golfers. Play the course correctly and don’t start the next hole until the people in front of you have moved on.
- Dogs are not allowed on course.
- No Walking on Mountain Bike Trails.
- Mountain Bikers have Right of Way.
Buck Hill Disc Golf Course Stats
|1||240ft / +18ft||3|
|2||263ft / +15ft||3|
|3||233ft / +6ft||3|