SnowSport Center Policies:
**All lesson participants will dress and boot-up in their vehicle. Check-in will be done via text and meeting areas will be located on snow, not indoors**
**If check-in is less than the recommended arrival time for your lesson, your lesson will be cancelled and you will be charged the full lesson rate as there is not enough time to process you through the Rental Office and start your lesson at the scheduled time.
Lessons will be booked online prior to 48 hours of lesson start time. No lessons will be booked within 48 hours.
No refunds for:
- missed or cancelled classes
- arriving late or leaving early
- weather or road conditions
**Buck Hill closures will constitute free re-scheduling**
Any Snowsport Lesson re-scheduled prior to 48 hours of the lesson start time will be re-scheduled for free.
Any Snowsport Lesson re-scheduled within 48 hours of the lesson start time will be charged a $20 processing fee.
*Non-payment of re-schedule fee constitutes a cancellation of lesson
Any Snowsport Lesson re-scheduled after 7am day of lesson will be charged full lesson rate.
**We recommend you err on the side of caution if you are sick**
To re-schedule, CLICK HERE.
- If your requested date is available, you will receive an email with your updated itinerary.
- If your date is not available, you will receive a phone call from a Snow Sports School representative.
- We will be limiting class size to 8 or fewer depending on the lesson program.
- Physical distancing will not always be possible during a lesson, such as group lessons. These lessons will be considered a cohort and will ride lifts together during the day or with their instructor.
- All lessons will meet on-snow, not indoors.
- Face coverings will be required.
Have questions or feedback? Please send us an email.