2022 New Year’s Eve Party
Beat boredom on New Year’s Eve and enjoy the annual Buck Hill New Year’s Eve Party with the south metro’s best FIREWORKS SHOW! Get your friends and family together and have some fun all day at Buck Hill with great skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, LIVE MUSIC, KARAOKE, and FIREWORKS!
For decades Buck Hill has entertained the south metro with a fireworks show on New Year’s Eve, and we’re holding on to the tradition again. We love seeing people near and far come out to enjoy the snow and show! The New Year’s Eve Party is a way we express our appreciation for the supportive surrounding community!
Even if you don’t ski, snowboard, or snow tube you can still have fun with the live music by Tony Sammis, Mallrats, and DJ Mallrat along with karaoke and an entrée special at Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill! The mouthwatering special is something you’ll want to arrive early for because it’s Prime Rib! Yes, that’s right, savor the king of all beef cuts with the Prime Rib entrée special sided with creamy mashed potatoes and gravy alongside rich bacon wrapped asparagus!
Buck Hill New Year’s Eve Party Schedule:
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Skiing, Snowboarding, & Snow Tubing
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Live Music w/ Tony Sammis in Buck Hill Event Center
5:00 p.m. – Midnight Prime Rib Entrée Special at Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill
7:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Karaoke at Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill
8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Live Music w/ DJ Mallrat in Buck Hill Event Center
9:30 p.m. – 11:45 p.m. Live Music w/ Mallrats Band in Buck Hill Event Center
12:00 a.m. – 12:15 a.m. FIREWORKS SHOW
12:15 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. Live Music w/ DJ Mallrat in Buck Hill Event Center
As you plan to attend the Buck Hill New Year’s Eve Party consider these helpful tips to enjoy your experience more!
1. Carpool | New Year’s Eve is one of Buck Hill’s busiest days and it helps if guests carpool to ensure that everyone has a spot in our parking lot.
2. Off-Site Parking | Off-site parking is available north of the resort on the residential streets of Greenhaven Dr. and Burnhaven Dr. and at the Burnsville Center Mall. Be mindful of no parking signs in the neighborhood and please be courteous of our neighbors. Parking is not allowed on the Buck Hill Road frontage road.
3. FREE SHUTTLE | A free shuttle will run to and from Buck Hill from 10:00 a.m. until midnight to and from the Burnsville Center Mall, along Greenhaven Dr. and Burnhaven Dr.! The last shuttle will depart from Buck Hill at midnight, plan accordingly.
4. Tickets | Purchase your skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing tickets online prior to arrival to save money and to redeem your tickets on-site with greater efficiency.
Buy Ski & Snowboarding Lift Tickets HERE!
Buy Snow Tubing Tickets HERE!
5. Ski & Snowboard Lessons | Lessons fill up on New Year’s Eve. Schedule your lessons now while there’s space available HERE!
6. Dining | For quick bites and grab-and-go food offerings to go to the Main Chalet cafeteria for chalet concessions. The local favorites are the Mac & Cheese, Orange Chicken, and Donuts! You’ll find an elevated dining experience at Buck ‘54 Bar & Grill with adult beverages, an exciting sit down environment, and the Prime Rib Entrée Special! If you’re at Buck ‘54 consider ordering the Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich. It’s amazing!
We can’t wait to see you at the New Year’s Eve Party because you deserve to have fun closer to home at Buck Hill!
While you’re at Buck Hill make sure to tag your adventures on social media with @buckhill and #buckhill for your chance to be featured on our channels! See you soon!