Buck Hill Photo Contest
Rules & Considerations
- All entries showing guests on the hill itself MUST be wearing a helmet! You can submit the most amazing photo showing a jump on the halfpipe, but no helmet = no prize & automatic disqualification. If it’s a photo off of the snow (indoors in the Chalet, at Black Diamond, etc.) no helmet necessary
- If the photo includes the sky, it needs to be a clear blue sky or a well lit night shot. As much as cloudy days are a fact of life in Minnesota, we want to focus on a beautiful day on the hill. So when you see it’s a clear sunny day grab a friend and your camera!
- Huge bonus points for big warm smiles!! We want to see people having fun!
- As much as logos and branding are a natural part of life with snow sports gear, please try to limit or obscure them when possible.
- Bonus points for working in the Buck Hill logo!
Once the deadline passes we will assemble every entry and decide who has impressed us the most with their photography skills.
- Grand Prize: Our favorite customer photo from this year will win a Season Pass for the 2020-2021 season
- Second Place: One $100 Buck Hill Gift Card
- Third Place: One piece of Buck Hill merchandise from the Ticket Office no greater than $50 in value.
How to Enter
We want to make submitting your photos as simple as possible, so all you have to do is email your best photos to email@example.com. Don’t forget to let us know your name. The closing date for entries is February 29th 2020.
Photos must be taken during the 2019 – 2020 season (November 2019 to February 29th 2020).